Sonic Electronic Bird Scarer
NEW UPGRADED MODEL
Electronic Bird Repeller Scarer and Repeller for repelling, deterring, scaring away and getting rid of problem birds.
Mains electric power to this Electronic Bird Scarer Repeller or can be run with 2 x 9v batteries,allows a 'time set" system or a PIR motion sensor detector system to be used to send out sounds for scaring away nuisance birds.
This Electronic Bird Repeller Scarer uses the hunting call of the sparrowhawk, to repel, deter, scare away and stop a bird pest problem caused by rooks, pigeons, seagulls, sparrows and starlings etc.
* A volume control allows this bird caller to be of use in urban and rural areas as this repellent unit is audible to humans as well as birds
* A PIR (Passive Infra Red) motion detector works up to 30 feet / 10 metres in front of this bird deterrent device in an arc of 130 degrees
* Covers upto 1 acre when in use on the maximum sound level
* A time set system can be set every 2 mins or 5 mins OR it can be set as "motion sensitive" to send out a bird repelling sound when nuisance birds come into the PIR range.
* A mains adaptor and 2 metre extension cable.
Our Electronic Bird Repeller Scarer will let you repel, deter, stop and get rid of nuisance birds that are causing problems such as flying into windows and glass, landing in your garden and eating the plants or pooping in your drive or car park.