Larsen Corvid Bird Cage Trap
Larsen Corvid Bird Cage Trap for trapping and catching members of the Corvid family, such crows, jackdaws, jays, magpies, ravens and rooks.
* Measures 77cm x 76cm x 47cm
* Made of galvanised steel which is rust proof
* Has two compartments, one for a decoy bird and the other to trap a Corvid bird
* Has carry handles to allow easy transportation
* Comes as a flat pack for easy storing
* Humane method of bird pest control
How to use a Larsen Corvid Bird Cage Trap:
1. Place in a sheltered spot.
2. Have a decoy bird in the large compartment.
3. Once a crow, jackdaw, jay, magpie, raven or rook lands on the perch within the smaller compartment this will trigger the trap to close.
4. If using a live decoy bird, make sure that there is plenty of water and food.
Check for a catch every day.
Our price includes VAT.
Next day delivery.